Quality Ferro Magnesium Rod Firesteel Fire Starter with over 2m of Military Grade 550 Paracord
- LONG LASTING – Up to 12,000 Strikes from the High Quality 70mm x 8mm Ferrocerium Rod
- GET A SPARK IN ANY WEATHER – The 3,000ºC Hot Sparks will Ignite and Start a Fire in all Weather Conditions
- STYLISH DESIGN – Paracord Lanyard in a Choice of Colours with over 2m of 550 Military Grade Cord for Comfort & Emgergency Use – Hard Wearing and Nautural 100% Natural Wood Handle
- GREAT EXTRAS – Includes Fire Rod Striker / Scraper Multi Tool & Storage Bag
- 100s OF USES – Perfect for Bushcraft, Firecraft, Backpacking, Hiking, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Bugout, Scouts, EDC / Every Day Carry, Emergency, Survival, Campfire, BBQ, Gas Camp Stoves
- STORAGE BAG: A hard-wearing bag to keep the FireStrike Firesteel clean and ready to use on your next adventure!
The FireStrike Premium Firesteel with Paracord Strap and Wooden Handle from Wild Peak ▲
A High Quality Firesteel that will last you on all your adventures for years.
You don’t need a flint and rock as this Firesteel (or should it be Fire Steel??) creates a shower of sparks at 3,000ºC and you are sure to start a fire in any weather conditions, come rain or shine. Great for Campfires, Camping Gas Stoves, Liquid Fuel Stoves.
You don’t need to be out in the wilds to use the Premium Fire Steel, use it to start the BBQ, the Garden Bonfire or in a emergency situation when you need a flame quickly.
Adventures For All
Ideal for Scouts, Guides, Cadets, Duke of Edinburgh Expedition, Survival Skills, Bushcraft. A great addition to kit for HM Forces, Mountain Leaders and any Outdoor Enthusiast.
What You Will Love about the FireStrike Premium Firesteel from Wild Peak?
High Quality Ferro Rod- 70mm long and 8mm Diameter long lasting Ferrocerium Magnesium Steel, good for at least 12,000 strikes
Paracord Strap & Lanyard – over 2m of Military Grade Paracord, gives over 14m of strands
Natural Hard Wood Handle – Feel the quality with the easy to grip handle
Multi Tool Fire Striker – Not only a Fire Striker but also a Bottle Opener, Hex Wrench, Scraper, Ruler and Map Guide
Storage & Carry Bag – Keep your Fire Steel safe and dry when not in use in it’s easy to grab bag